Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dancing - It Lives In My Heart >:)

Just finished watching some videos of The Skittlez Crew And La Salle Dance Company - Street. Yes. They're dance groups in my alma mater. While watching them, bigla ko tuloy namiss ang pagsayaw. When I was in elementary, I used to always perform for school programs. Dancing was always our performance. Whether it be hip hop, ballroom, folk dance or contemporary. Sobrang gustung-gusto ko talaga ang dancing noon. Pero, when I entered high school, wala na. Para bang naintimidate ako sa mga ka-batch ko na sobrang imba magsayaw. wala pa ata ako sa kalingkingan nila. Never naman kasi ako nakareceive ng dance classes in my life. Ayaw ako ipasok sa ganun ng mga magulang ko. Actually, nung first year, I wanted to join our cheering squad. Pero shyness took over me. >< 3rd year, I got a chance. Ayi, my friend, decided to put together a hip hop group. May isa kasing contest sa school na hip hop. I was really happy then. Kahit na medyo sabog yung performance namin during the competition itself. Tas nung 4th year, pep squad naman. Nakakapanghinayang lang na hindi kami nanalong first. :(. After that, hindi na ulit ako nagsayaw.

Anyways, my point is I'm really disappointed. Sa sarili ko, mostly. I had the talent in dancing pero I wasted it. Now, I miss it so much. SO SO SO MUCH. As in sobra. I want to enter a proper dance class para matutunan ko naman ang basics. The only problem is, laging kontra mga parents ko. Nagiisang talent ko na nga lang, na-waste pa.

My whole point is, I want to enhance this talent. AS IN. Dancing really is in my blood. I FEEL IT SO SO SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment