Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Friday The 13th

So, last May 13, I invited my best friend, Eka, to come to my house and play. HAHAHAHA. Since our house is kind of smelly because of our two new pitbull puppies, I just told her to meet at Cash and Carry. It's a mall near our house. I arrived there first. So to make time fly by fast, I decided to play in the arcade. The arcade there was really cheap. They didn't sell cards. Instead, they sold tokens which only cost Php7 each so that means all of the games available in there are Php7 ONLY! AHHHH~! It's heaven. why have I only discovered it now? AISH! Anyways, I decided to warm up by shooting some hoops. I haven't done that in a while. After a few games, I was tired so I went to the race cars. Eka was really taking long and so I had to play some more games. I just went back and forth from the basketball game to the racing game 'cause there's no Dance Mania and there are many people playing House of the Dead. =))))

I, then, decided to see if the latest copy of the "Sparkling" magazine was out. And luckily, it was! So, I immediately bought it. Just then, Eka texted me that she has just arrived. I went outside and there she was. I was really happy to see her. It's been a long while since we've met due to our busy school life.

We went straight to the arcade. We played some basketball and then went to karaoke. We sang a few songs just to relieve stress. Then some air hockey. The air hockey was really long. We had two games, I think. Then we decided to splurge our last tokens on the stuff toy machines. Eka tried first. She didn't get it. Then it was my turn. Just as when it was about to be dropped to the bin, it fell. AIGOOOO! I was really really disappointed. AAAAH!

After that, we ate and talked. It was really fun. We also bought some magazines. I had to persuade her to buy. HAHAHAHA. I hope we get to do that again some time.

That was how we spent our Friday the 13th. IT WAS A VERY FUN AND HAPPY DAY! neomu jowayo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment